Impact factor: 1.393
OSIM Nr. R102356
ISSN CD -ROM : 2537-5741
| Volume 56, 2019 |
| Volume 55, 2018 |
| Volume 54, 2017 |
| Volume 53, 2016 |
| Volume 52, 2015 |
| Volume 51, 2014 |
| Volume 50, 2013 |
| Volume 49, 2012 |
| Volume 48, 2011 |
| Volume 47, 2010 |
| Volume 46, 2009 |
| Volume 45, 2008 |
| Volume 44, 2007 |
| Volume 43, 2006 |
| Volume 42, 2005 |
| Volume 41, 2004 |
| Volume 40, 2003 |
Revista de Chimie SRL, as publisher of Revista de Chimie Founded in 1949, aims to conform with Elsevier Publishing Ethics and the Guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
A. Guidelines for Authors
1. Submitted manuscripts must be entirely original work of the author(s).
2. The contents of manuscripts submitted to Revista de Chimie are the sole responsibility of the authors - which are fully responsible for any kind of plagiarisms or errors.
3. Revista de Chimie does not publish papers that have been already published in other national or foreign magazines. The rejected manuscripts will not be returned to the authors.
4. If the manuscripts have multiple authors, all listed authors should have a a significant contribution to the work, all of them must approve the final version and all of them must approve the submission of the manuscript.
5. The Authors must declare any potential conflict of interest.
6. The Authors must confirm that all any studies involving human or animal subjects must have been carried out in accordance with EU Directive 2010/63/EU for animal experiments
7. The Authors must notify promptly Revista de Chimie about any significant error or inaccuracy in their manuscripts.
8. Revista de Chimie has the copyright for all the published papers. This is why papers cannot be published (completely or partially) in other magazines unless authorized by the editorial board.
B. Guidelines for Editors
1. Editors have the responsability to accept the submitted manuscripts for publication in Revista de Chimie free of any conflict of interest. The decision must be solely based on their academic and scientific value, importance, originality and quality of research.
2. Editors must cooperate with authors and reviewers in the publishing process.
3. Editors must protect the confidentiality of all submitted manuscripts.
C. Guidelines for Reviewers
1. Reviewers should give a detailed, objective, constructive evaluation report on the scientific content, importance, accuracy, relevance and originality of the manuscript. They have the obligation to notify editors about any conflict of interest, suspicion of plagiarism or other violation of publishing rules.
2. Reviewers must keep the confidentiality of all submitted manuscripts.
3. Reviewers should contact editors only, not the authors.